Missing Queues, Customers, Reports menu items after upgrade to Jira 7.2.3

Mike Owens October 18, 2016

Upgraded JIRA to 7.0.11 , Service desk to 3.0.10, then JIRA to 7.2.3 and SD to 3.2.3 and cannot see information in Service desk projects relating to queues, reports, customers etc

Used the .bin files for each install

I dont see clear documentation for customer like us who were running JIRA 6.4 with the Servicedesk plugin to get to the latest version of JIRA and the new ServiceDesk product

2 answers

0 votes
Development ContactCare October 23, 2016

Having the same problem here. I tried to remove the people from the JSD and add them again but did not work. How can I fix this?? I need my queues ...sad

Seems like I can also not create a new JSD project...so might be a permission issue indeed...

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2016

My best guess is that the change from a single application to three, and the way users get into them has tripped you up.

Core, Software and Service Desk are now licenced separately (you can do things like have 25 Core users, 10 developers and 2 agents for a total of 37 users) and I suspect what's happened is the upgrade has not let your users back into the Service Desk side. 

Go to application management and check who is authorised to use JSD, I expect you'll need to add people to new groups to get them back in.

Suggest an answer