Missing Project

Palka Mistry July 1, 2013

I am using JIRA and logged into the system today only to find 1 of my projects is missing? I cannot find oit at all.

Although it is complete, I have not deleted it or hidden it.

Please can someone helpw ith this?

Thanks

Palka

5 answers

1 vote
David Skreiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2015

That probably means you don't have the "Browse projects" permission for that project.

0 votes
Matti Kiviharju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

Hi,

I found a one solution.

I was just removed me on JIRA user group jira-users and some projects was only browosable for that group.

So I added my user also to JIRA user to group jira-users and the projects appeared again.

I hope this helps.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2015

Yes, that's hiding a project by removing your account's "browse" permission from it. That's why Jobin and I are asking abotu admin vs non-admin - if an admin can see it in the admin lists, then the project is fine, it's the permissions that are broken.

0 votes
Matti Kiviharju
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2015

I want to answerd for this also. 2 projects that I am previously made shows in admin backend but not non-admin backend/frontend.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2013

What does "missing" mean? Can't follow the links, but the project still shows in the administrative list? Or it's not in administrative list at all? Are you a system admin, or just a Jira admin (could someone have hidden it from all but system admins?)

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 1, 2013

You don't see it in the administration screen as well? Have you got other administrators too?

Suggest an answer