Missing JIRA issues

Jameel Khan June 4, 2013

I was playing around with the issue security level and migrated a project to an issue type security level. The issues then completely disappeared. I removed the security level on the project and still cannot view any issues. These are displayed as a number in the admin page on the projects list but I'm unable to search for anything. Any ide what could be causing it? At present the issue secuirty isn't enabled and anyone can view issues. I've asked other users to log in and check and they also can't search for them.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2013

Have you tried adding in the Issue Type Security scheme again to the project, then add the jira-users group to the security level. if it's just because of a mix up of permissions, you should be able to see them again

Jameel Khan June 4, 2013

Yeah I've tried that. Still nothing showing. On project level in admin it shows 1044 issues, out of admin it shows nothing. If I create a new issues they are displayed. But I need the data from the 1044

1 vote
Deleted user October 15, 2013

I have the same problem. Did you finally resolve this?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer