Missing Agile boards on Jira upgrade

heineja April 7, 2014

I upgraded from Jira 5.2 to Jira 6.2, changed base directory, and changed database type. Everything looks good except my Agile boards did not make it to the new version. If I go to Admin / System / Plugins, I see that all of the plugin database tables have 0 rows. How can I get these tables populated? Are they not in entities.xml? Is there a directory that I need to copy to my new directory location?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tim April 9, 2014

The issue was that I imported the data from entities.xml, but I did not import the data from activeobjects.xml. I unzipped entities.xml so that I could update my base directory location. After updating the entities.xml file, I needed to zip the entities and activeobjects files back together and then import the zipped file.

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2014

May be the filters missing? See here for resolution.

Tim April 8, 2014

I'll give that a try tomorrow.

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2014
It seems like you need to re-import data as something went wrong. Make sure you update all the plugins in the new version before the import.
heineja April 7, 2014

I upgraded all of my plugins and re-imported my data. Still no Agile boards.

Suggest an answer