Mismatch between user limit in JIRA and Tempo Timesheets

KBOSS.hu Kft September 21, 2016

Hi,

I just now upgraded my JIRA to 25 users, but I would like to use my Tempo plugin with my 10 users licence.

How can I configure the Tempo licence?

BR Janos Stygar

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2016

You need a 25 user licence for Tempo - add-on licences need to match the highest tier in your application set

(e.g. If you have JIRA Core with 10 users, Software with 25 users and Service Desk with 3 agents, you'll need add-on licences to match the 25 from Software)

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2018

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-

We have both Jira software and Tempo Timesheet 500 user tier license and yesterday we upgraded our JSD licenses to unlimited after onwards Tempo is showing mismatch user limit between jira and tempo.

When we saw in Application access for jira software it's showing less than 500 users.

As you mentioned in the above comment is that we need to upgrade our Tempo timesheet license to unlimited as per JSD?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2018

Yes, because "unlimited" is now the highest tier of application you have

Suggest an answer