Minor bug: wrong date-format in "Release version" popup

Frederik Schøning August 9, 2012

In administration of issues, when pressing Release on a version, the popup displays the release date for confirmation in the format dd-MM-YYYY. Upon pressing release, I get the error Please enter the date in the following format: d/MMM/yy. See attached screenshot.

Also, when thus clicking the calendar icon to select the correct date, the display defaults to today instead of the date, for which the release was originally scheduled.

I work in Denmark, so this might be some localization issue. The JIRA interface is in English, though.

Regards

Frederik Schøning

1 answer

0 votes
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2012

Hi Frederik, I believe this could be related to the jira.date.picker.java.format or jira.date.picker.javascript.format properties of your environment (which if you're running OnDemand you'll not be able to edit) or even could be related to the date/time formats which can be found inside the look and feel of your instance.

• https://your.instance.domain/secure/admin/jira/ViewLookAndFeel.jspa

I'd recommend you to raise a support ticket on support.atlassian.com for further investigation of what's happening.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Bruno Rosa

Suggest an answer