Migrating filters and dashboards (project import)

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Hi All

I am performing project import on 4.1 version (upgrade planned soon after).

My question is that the project import tool does not allow you to import filters and dashboards.

Our users have created certain customised filters and dashboards which they are not willing to lose. Is there a way we can migrate them over as well?

What are the options available?

Rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Hi Rahul,

Currently the only way to import filters and dashboard is executing a full JIRA restore. I also tried to consult my coworkers, but it doesn't seem to have any plugin capable to import this information.

Cheers

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2013

ok thanks for your comment Tiago...i ll inform our users that the only way to do it would be to create it manually after the project import.

Rahul

Suggest an answer