Migrate users from one directony to another

Hello,

a.
Use the administrator to use Additional Configuration & Troubleshooting,
I want to use the function: migrate users from one directony to another
But I did not see this function, how to open?
Jira Server Version 6.4.3

b.
I Want to migrate old Active Directory User to New Active Directory Server User.
How to synchronize JIRA data,when users login after data synchronization?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Jerry,

This option will not appear if there are no valid directories to migrate from/to.  Did you set up a new Delegated LDAP directory as per Connecting to an Internal Directory with LDAP Authentication?

Once you've done that the rest of the instructions should get you where you want to go.  If you've done that and it's still not working I would try the steps in the Migrate local group memberships between directories knowledge base article.

Cheers,

Branden

Hi Branden,

I do not quite understand this : no valid directories to migrate from / to. has  been successfully set up two Active Directory Server, is also active state.

If not shown migrate users from one directony to anothe , because Active Directory is not set correctly?

Hi Branden,

I understand what you said to set up a new Delegated LDAP directory.
Has been set up two Delegated LDAP directories, one is old and one is new, use the function: migrate users from one directony to another.
When I want to migrate the old ad directory to the new ad Directory, but can not find the user.

Is this method only available on Internal Directory users and can not be used in AD directory migrate?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

292 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you