Mentions from Confluence blogposts into JIRA issues

Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2013

I have a created a ticket in JIRA. Now I am creating a Confluence page where I am linking the issue with the JIRA Issue macro plugin.

Refreshing the JIRA issue page, shows up the created page as "mentioned in". Perfect!

Now, I am doing the same, but instead of creating a page, I am creating a blog post. And then it does not work, blog posts are not showing up in the JIRA issues as mentioned in at all.

Is that the expected behavior?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
GuilhermeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2013

Hello Rodoslaw,

Indeed it does not work. May be a flaw in Confluence/JIRA system, I have raised a feature request for both, Confluence and JIRA, to be made aware of.

Hope this helps you in the future, for now, I guess its not possible to achieve what you desire without some customization

Cheers,

Guilherme

Radek Antoniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2013

Thanks for submitting the tickets, will vote on both of them.

Suggest an answer