Measuring and reporting on Story Points, EPIC's and Stories complete

William Henderson July 10, 2017

Instead of having to export or manually count total points and stories vs how many are complete, I want to be able to create a report that shows the following:

All EPIC's by release (we use Quarter for our releases),

The total number of stories per EPIC, the total number of complete stories per EPIC and the total number of remaining stories per EPIC and what the percentage is that are complete.

The total number of points per EPIC, the total number of complete points per EPIC and the total number of remaining points per EPIC and what the percentage is that are complete.

IS anyone aware of a plugin that can be used to easily provide this information?

3 answers

0 votes
William Henderson July 12, 2017

I am now using the EPIC Report however you can only look at one EPIC at a time. I was hoping to have all EPIC's in a report that can then be used for other types of reporting or exported. So at least I know the information is availablke, I just need to figure out how to see the whole picture rather than individual EPIC's

0 votes
William Henderson July 10, 2017

Unless I am looking at it wrong, that gives points but not total number of Stories. And it only does it by a single EPIC at a time. I need a report with all EPIC's and Stories. But thank you for your response.

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2017

Have you tried the Epic Burndown chart?

Suggest an answer