Massive issue problem in sprints

schurb October 4, 2017

As of today completed issues are gone in active and closed sprints.

The burndown chart is completly wrong (also in completed sprints) and issues disapper from the done column.

They are still available in the issue list but not in the sprints.

Is this problem known?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

Did someone reconfigure your boards, or change the sprint data?  Look at the issue history to see what changed on them (if anything)

schurb October 4, 2017

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-

it is definitivelya bug. As soon as I change the status to "done" they disappear from the sprint board and even the Burndown Chart never mentions them. They are just gone from the sprint.

Also Sprint 1 is completely empty since today. There are no issues because they are "Done".

If I open one of the "Done"-issues and want to open the board I get this message:

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 12.39.34.png

As soon as they are done, they loose the connection to the sprint. 

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2017

This looks like a problem with the board filter (or even subfilter).

Try checking that first.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2017

That suggests someone has changed your board filter to exclude "done" issues.

schurb October 5, 2017

Jep, that was the issue. 

But thanks a lot for your hint :)

Suggest an answer