Mass update/create users

DannyL November 12, 2013

I am working on another JIRA implementation. We will have hundreds of licensed users. Is there a way to mass create / update users (e.g. through a script and data file), other than going through the Administrator screen and dealing with them one at a time?

Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2013
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2013

Hi Lin,

Did you got solution to your question. If this answer helps you feel free to mark as answer.

Regards,

Patina

0 votes
DannyL November 18, 2013

I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but definitely will look into CSV importer. Thank you for answering my question.

0 votes
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2013
AFAIK We can do using csv import users. For more details search on jira csv importers.

Suggest an answer