Marking a purchase request as approved

Ann Marie Guinan August 16, 2018

Hi there,

We have a purchase request outstanding that we cannot approval or resolve. I have added a approves (I think) to the workflow but there is still no option to clear it. 

I'd like to learn more about the purchase request feature if anyone has anymore information on it, I think we could really use it. 

3.png

2 answers

0 votes
Ann Marie Guinan September 28, 2018

Solution:

The reason this is happening is because the request type does not currently exist on the Project. To fix this, you'll be able to change the issue type of those tickets to the one associated with the only existing request type on the project IT Help".

To change the issue type of this issues, you'll need to move the issue to the new issue type using the Bulk change option:

1. Go to the Issue Navigator to search for issues with the issue type "Purchase" in the FTSERVICED project : 
  2. Select the Bulk edit: 
  3. Select all the issues: 
  4. Select "Move issues": 
  5. Select the "IT Help" issue type: 
  6. Confirm the change.

Once that is the done, you'll be able to transition and resolve these issue like the other "IT Help" tickets.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2018

I suspect this is because you have no approvers selected - the "approval" section in the right hand column says "1 approval needed, no approvers selected".  So you need to add an approver and get their sign-off.

Ann Marie Guinan August 16, 2018

Hi Nic,

Thanks for thank, I cannot click on the approver section to add an approver. 

Ann Marie

Suggest an answer