Map custom field while cloning and copy to new project

Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2014

I am using Plug-in Script listener -Clones an issue and links.

I setup a condition when status = "something" it will clone an issue and copy to another project to different issue type, working great.

it is cloning from project A issue type X to Project B issue type Y.
i need to map some custom fields from issue type X to Y
can you guide me what kind of script need for this to put in "Additional issue actions" field

Thanks and appreciate your help.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2014

i did workaround for this, in workflow post function, selected copy from custome_field1 to customfield2, it is working great.

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2014

Hi Raj,

Thank you for your question.

I would suggest you on trying the copy custom field values script from the script runner plugin.

Kind regards,
Rafael

Raju Adluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 5, 2014

Rafael

Thanks for quick response.

"copy custom field values" script works with filter in Script runner,

i need a simple script in Script listener, i dont see copy custom fields script inside script listener.

Thanks

Raj

Suggest an answer