Manage projects

Eitan Mizrahi July 13, 2017

Hello,
I am using JIRA software (Cloud version).
I have several customers, that each customers has marketing and developing.
Several people may work on one specific customer.

What is the best approach to hanlde marketing (meeting, scheduled time for steps of the product) and developing (steps to develop).
I need also to handle the customers from marketing perspective and development perspective.

If I use 4 boards:
1. Development - Scram.
2. Development (outssource) - Scram.
3. Marketing - Scram (Handled).
4. Marketing - Kanban (for unundled time). BTW - This is only on start, I persume. When I have several projects, I think I use only scram, and not Kanban. Am I right.

and several projects - each project is another customer (because several people should work on same project).
... or The project is marketing (Scram only) and the epics are the name of the customers.

What is the best way handling marketing+development for several customers?

Please, advise.
Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2017

Hi Eitan,

Since each project is separate from each other you can use whichever type you would like for each project.

Since you are separating the customers by project and not instance, I would create a group(s) for the users that need access to multiple projects and modify your permissions accordingly so that group has access to each of the projects and lock out anyone that is not part of that group, admins or any other group(s) you would like to access the projects.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer