Manage components versions in Jira Cloud

Thibaut Dabonneville December 13, 2016

Hi,

I'd like to be able to manage component versions in JIRA Cloud (Scrum project). Main version must depends of version of components but I don't see any option to achieve this.

Any clue ?

Thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2016

Hello Thibaut, 

There isn't an option for component versions in the base JIRA. There are options in the marketplace for a solution, but those are for server versions. 

Sorry! 

Kian 

Thibaut Dabonneville December 13, 2016

Hi Kian,

Thanks for your message. Do you know if possible to create an in-house plugin on JIRA Cloud that would do this ? 

I've seen the other plug-ins but curious on why this couldn't be achieved on cloud as well.

Best,

Thibaut

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2020

Hi @Thibaut Dabonneville

It is possible to do component versions app on Jira cloud but no-one picked it up yet back then. There are now few apps on the Atlassian marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=component%20version

Suggest an answer