Manage Filters Search

Tshepo April 16, 2013

Hi, why our Manage Filters Search doesn't pull saved filters. It was working perfectly all of a sudden it doesnt work

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2013

Looking at the error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\caches\indexes\entities\searchrequest\_xu.fnm (The system cannot find the file specified)

It looks like the error is related to JIRA indexes. Therefore as an attempt to fix the problem, can you please try to perform the steps below:
- Shut down JIRA
- Navigate to $JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes directory
- This directory stores JIRA indexes files
- Startup JIRA
- Perform full indexing via Administration > Indexing

The steps above basically will rebuild JIRA indexes. After performing the full indexing, you may kindly try to search for your filter again and I hope that this will help.

0 votes
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2013

Good morning,

Great to know that the problem is now fixed on your end.

Hence, can you kindly help to mark this answer as fixed?

Cheers

0 votes
Tshepo April 21, 2013

Hi Deleted the folder and aplly re-indexing and problem was solved. Thanks

0 votes
Tshepo April 16, 2013

Hi, this is affecting users who are shared in that group to access the saved filter. Personally i saved my filters but when i search them i cant pull anything?

Tshepo April 16, 2013

Hi Again, i tried to create a new filter so that i can test but i get this error message:

Cause:
com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: com.atlassian.jira.util.RuntimeIOException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\caches\indexes\entities\searchrequest\_xu.fnm (The system cannot find the file specified)

Stack Trace: [hide]

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: com.atlassian.jira.util.RuntimeIOException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\caches\indexes\entities\searchrequest\_xu.fnm (The system cannot find the file specified)

at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:152)

at

0 votes
Tshepo April 16, 2013

Again, where in Database tables does it save them?

Tx

Tshepo April 16, 2013

Hi Again, i tried to create a new filter so that i can test but i get this error message:

Cause:

Stack Trace: [hide]

at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:152)

at

0 votes
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2013

Hi there,

May I know if this problem is affecting a single user, multiple or all users? Anyway, first I would check if the filters in question are shared to the correct set of user group in JIRA. If a filter is shared to Everyone, supposedly the filter should be searchable by all users from the Manage Filters screen.

I hope that this will help.

Suggest an answer