Make Custom Field visible in JETI "send email" Details

Helpdesk, PROSTEP May 12, 2013

Hi,

is there any chance to make a custom Field visible at the right side of the JETI Screen? Like in the "Details" section?

Regards,

Tim

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Yes, you can patch the plugin. You have to modify the file emailissue-5.x.x.jar\templates\emailissue\operation\issue.vm to display your customfield.

#foreach($cf in $action.customFields)
    #if ($cf.name=="Contact Email")
        <li class="item">
            <div class="wrap">
                <strong class="name">$cf.name:</strong>
                <span class="value">$!{cf.getValue($action.getIssueObject())}</span>
            </div>
        </li>
    #end 
#end

With this part of code you can display a custom field "Contact Email" as part of a <ul> list. In our case I place this code at the following position.

&lt;div class="module toggle-wrap"&gt;
    &lt;div class="mod-header"&gt;&lt;h3 class="toggle-title"&gt;$!action.i18n.getText("view.issue.people")&lt;/h3&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
    &lt;div class="mod-content"&gt;
        &lt;ul class="property-list"&gt;
            #if ($!action.getIssueObject().getVotes() &amp;&amp; $!action.getIssueObject().getVotes().intValue() &gt; 0)
            &lt;li class="item"&gt;
            &lt;/li&gt;
            #end
INSERT ADDITIONAL CODE HERE
        &lt;/ul&gt;
    &lt;/div&gt;
&lt;/div&gt; &lt;!-- module --&gt;

All modifications must be repeated (and tested) for every new delivery of the plugin. I have to do this every time until this change request is implemented...

Henning

Suggest an answer