Main customer portal page no longer shows custom help desk logos

Janet Houser June 29, 2015

Hi,

I noticed that the customer portal page used to show the custom logo I added aside each service desk projects.  After the last update these logos on the main portal page have vanished.

Is there a way I can get them displayed on the page?  It was useful to my customers to see their affiliations next to the service desk they were suppose to use.

thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Janet Houser June 30, 2015

Thanks.

Well, the only upgrade I did was via the addons.  The installation is only a month or so old.   I customized my helpdesk projects with logs and they would appear on the main customer portal page next to each help desk project.   After the addon updates they seem to have disappeared.

I was hoping that if atlassian updated their software to remove these logo's there might be a way for the user to tweak a files and re-add this feature.   (see below — missing logos next to helpdesk projects)

helpcenternewbranding870.png

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2015

Are you sure you copied all the directories / folders during update. You must me missing copy of directory where the logos are save in filesystem

Suggest an answer