1. When I will migrate to ON Demand I will use XML file. This file will contain: all the data, worflows, custom fields and all other settings witch are in local JIRA?
2. After migration to JIRA on Demand the issue history will remain like in local JIRA?
3. For local Jira I'am using the plugin JIRA Suite Utilities, for coping the date when change the transition into a custom field. This setting will remain?
4. The acces can be customize like in local JIRA by the administrator group?
Thank you in advance for your replays!
1- Your XML backup generated in your current JIRA will contain all those informations. When restoring in your ondemand account they will be populated.
2- It will remain exactly as in your current JIRA.
3- Not all plugins are available in JIRA OnDemand as it is in JIRA, but in this case it will remain because this plugin is available in JIRA OnDemand
4- Not quite sure what you meant by that, if you want to customize a administrator group, this is possible.
Hope it helps
I have other 2 questions:
1. Linked to the first question from the begin, the attached files will migrate to? I think the attached files have to be copy manualy from local server and send them on ftp to ON Demand?
2. How can I make an extract that contains the issue history?
1 - OnDemand instances includes a WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) directory share. You can use this directory to upload the attachments you want to import into OnDemand. Please refer to this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Uploading+Data+via+WebDAV
2 - Creating a full xml backup of your current instance and restoring it in the JIRA OnDemand.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG