Lost system-administrators permission after activating google apps integration

Marco De Gregorio March 10, 2014

I activated google apps integration.

I was trying to find a way to connect an user called codebay with my google account that is called Marco. This is currently not possible in your system so I used your suggested workaround to create a new user and assign the issues to it with a bulk action (hopefully you will let users change username soon as with the current "solution" I lose all my old comments).

During the process I lost system-administrators priviledges. There are no accounts with those priviledges.

How could I restore this?

If I have no way to do it: please set the user marco on the account codebay be part of group system-administrators and all other admin groups.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2014

Hi Marco,

Jira OnDemand doesn't have system-administrator priviledges for end users so it won't be possible to restore it.

Please create a request at support.atlassian.com explaining your problem and the actions you are willing to perform where you find restrictions. That will provide us more information about your instance and we'll be able to help you out faster. This site (Answers) will give you more general answers about how to perform customizations or solve general problems.

Cheers,
Mauro

Suggest an answer