Looking to find steps on how to upload a html site

Awel Gheddai February 8, 2017

Looking to upload a site that we are building on html in order to track bug fixes, etc.

Thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2017

You'll need to convert your existing issues into a format that can be imported into JIRA - CSV is the easiest.

Awel Gheddai February 8, 2017

Thanks Nic for the follow up...

Maybe I wasn't as clear. But its a website that is being built which we need to track bug fixes to. Is it possible to convert into CSV? 

I for some reason though I could just link/upload the url and start using JIRA to edit?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2017

Ok, you can't "upload a website" - JIRA is an issue tracker, not a web server.

You can use JIRA to track issues you have with your website though, whether it's design problems, issues running it, customers reporting problems, developing it further and so-on.

Awel Gheddai February 9, 2017

Thanks Nic. 

Looking to find the basic setup video/module or any handle assistance there may be for that. If you have a moment or any tips would be appreciative of that. 

Thanks 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2017

Suggest an answer