Example being that umbrella project issue created & identified to affect project A and project B, will show in all 3 projects (Umbrella project issues, project A issues, & project B issues)
Some high level requirements
1. Issues are accessible by all people with Jira access
2. Issues can specify impacted projects
3. Can verify/fail issue(s) by project
4. Issue notification can go to all impacted applications
5. Filter run by project will always pick up this work, i.e. if Erik does a filter on project B the enterprise ticket will show in his list.
6. May require multiple approvers, due dates, etc. by projects
7. Ability to have a summary page of status for all projects
8. Common requirements across all projects are linked to from one spot
One idea was linking project issues - are there any other ideas we can accomplish this? Runinng JIRA 4.4.4.
Hi everyone! My name’s Matt and I’m a product manager at Atlassian. I work in the navigation & findability space for all our Jira Cloud products. We’ve been working on trying to improve the exp...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events