Looking for recommendations on plugins to build customized Agile Reports.

Charanjit Sandhu April 30, 2021

Hi Atlassian Community,

We have started using Jira for agile development and I wanted to ask if there any recommendations on plugins to build customized Agile Reports. The out of the box reports are ok, but for executive reporting, it doesn't satisfy our needs.

Thanks,

CJ

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

Hi CJ,

eazyBI is the way to go for customized agile reports.  

Here are a few examples on how you can get started:

You can also find all sorts of pre-built reports here:

https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/5956-sprints-overview 

Regards,

Fabian

@Fabian Lim Thank you, I'll check out the links and give it a try with eazyBI. Appreciate all the help :)

3 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 1, 2021

Hi @Charanjit Sandhu

We provide a commercial app called Dashboard Hub for Jira (Also available in Confluence) that comes with pre-defined dashboards like the Agile Dashboard (you can see it live here https://bit.ly/AgileTeam_dashboard). You can create your own reports using more than 60 different metrics, or build your own custom charts. And finally, you can share those dashboards with a secure link, even with people without access to your Jira.

Hope this helps!

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2021

This looks awesome. Wish there was a Server/DC version of this.

Like Gorka Puente _Appfire_ likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2021

Hi @Davin Studer

We are waiting for the server versions of both -Dashboard Hub for Jira and Dashboard Hub for Confluence- to be approved (for a few weeks already), so you'll be able to try them soon :)

In case you want to try them before, ping me and I'll get you a copy!

Like Davin Studer likes this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
May 4, 2021

Hi @Davin Studer

The server version for Dashboard Hub for Jira is now available in the marketplace, just got approved!

Like Davin Studer likes this
0 votes
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
May 2, 2021

Hi @Charanjit Sandhu 

Take the Dynamic Filters: JQL Replacer & Gadgets app under consideration. It allows you to create reports using any combination you need. You can easily create a dynamic filter based both on any set of Jira issue fields, and issues created by you using a visual composer (JQL Replacer). Also, there are 4 different type of gadgets: 

• Pie Chart Gadget – gives overall statistics about issues selected by Dynamic Filter.
  • Simple Counters Gadget – displays numeric values.
  • Issues in Dynamic Filter gadget – shows Dynamic Filter queries results in a compact and convenient table.
  • Two Dimensional Filter – overviews graphical and statistic data of each dynamic filter by comparing any two issue fields.

Hope you find this helpful.

Best regards

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

@Charanjit Sandhu Yes indeed eazyBI is a great app and one of my personal favourite app to build custom reports. The links shared by @Fabian Lim will give you plenty of idea to build similar reports. I recently build a consolidated burn down chart across multiple boards and also roadmap (GANTTish) based on start and end date. 

eazyBI reports are easy to build, offers drill down and dynamic filters. 

Ravi

Thanks Ravi. Hopefully, I can do the same with easyBI.

Suggest an answer