Looking at older sprints

Luis Lopez January 27, 2020

How do we review previous sprints ? 

When a sprint is active all we see is the active sprint.  However, we need data produced and uploaded as comments in previous sprints to work on the active sprint.  There seems to be no easy way to list all previous sprints and review the artifacts previously produced.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2020

go to the Reports section for the project. Select the report of interest, e.g. sprint report and select sprint from drop down.

Luis Lopez January 27, 2020

Thanks. 

The issue happened because I did not know what report to select and had to try out several of them before I found the 'right' one.  The answer would have been perfect if it had guided me to the 'Sprint Report' - hence I accept it but did not up vote.

I discovered via trial and error that the 'Sprint Report' has what I was looking for - old tasks and artifacts.  Not all reports provide access to the previous sprint data artifacts.  Seems like a new feature would be nice to let users jump back to a previous sprint directly from the current one.

Thanks again.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2020

yep i mispoke...it should have been Sprint Report. I have corrected in my original response for future searchers.

Suggest an answer