Looking a Query - Records with all history like status, severity etc before its 1st update date

anil kumar rao December 12, 2022

I want to get the records , what was its status, severity etc when it created after its several update.

what is happening now - when we are creating tickets after triage or 1st resposne people are changing its status, severity, high  / low etc and others details, after somedays want to know when it create it came to us with what all details. 

2 answers

1 vote
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 12, 2022

Hi @anil kumar rao 

You can find those details for a single ticket in the History under the Activity section.

If you want to get all records for the list of tickets, you can try Issue History for Jira add-on. My team has developed it to track all past activities in one place. You can add any issue field (status, serenity, etc.) to the report and see all changes made to it.

The green point shows when the ticket was created.issue created in jira.png

I hope this solution can help. You can check it with the 30-day free trial.

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2022

I think it is easier to capture the initial state and store that somewhere than trying to time-travel back by reverting the issue's change history.

Maybe you could just email the issue or export it somewhere using the built-in notifiations or the Automation for Jira App right after its creation. Then use that information as your reference.

Suggest an answer