Long description on Issues wont display in the new version

Arnie Punla October 7, 2018

I have a ticket with really long description with image thumbnails in between. When the new version first loads it, it display the description, but after the full page load, the text will be gone and all Im left with are the attachments.

I tried viewing the same ticket in the oldview, and the description displays fine.

Is this some kind of a bug in the new version? Do we have a release date in mind for the fix?

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2018

Hi, Arnie.

No joy reproducing the issue on my end so far after including 4750 characters into the description and a couple of inline images into the description. So, I'd like to gather more information on this before raising a support ticket to drill into this issue further:

• Can you let me know if it was working previously? 
  • Any other tickets in different projects with long description & inline images showing the same behavior?
  • Do you observe any behavior in the web requests when you open the page and enable the developer tools - Generating HAR files and analyzing web requests that we may relate to the issue you are seeing?

Looking forward to hear from you.

andre January 5, 2022

Deleted post

Suggest an answer