Login issues

DH20275693 August 22, 2022

User cannot able to login after clearing the captcha, while he try to login it once again arises, What may be reason and  how to overcome. or is it due to the warning which I have attached in the image,kindly help me JIRA user erro.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022
DH20275693 August 22, 2022

Capture.PNGI have cleared capcha many times, but still the user cant able to login once again captha arise, for past 6 days I am doing the same. For this what to do.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

Hi @DH20275693 ,

I noticed the warning in the picture "this user exists in multiple user directories."

It appears that this user has appeared 2 or more times in different user directories, such as the internal user directory and the external user directory.

Please confirm which is the first user directory, the user may have used the wrong account and password.

DH20275693 August 23, 2022

what  can I do to give access to the user. Whether I can ask user to create new password or someother thing

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

If it is an external user, the account and password may be from a domain account;

if it is an internal user, resetting the password should solve the problem.

The passwords of the above two types of users may be different. Just my guess, depending on the configuration of the user directory.

Suggest an answer