Login from Company Website

Jira Admin April 18, 2013

Running JIRA OnDemand

Trying to arrange our company website so users can provide their JIRA credentials and login through the company site itself. This would then take the user to the JIRA dashboard and it worked fine until earlier this week. Something must have changed, because since yesterday, any attempt to login from our own website is met with the following error:

Possible Cross-Site Request Forgery: The cross-site request forgery token was not found or invalid. Try again below, or use the Browser back button and Refresh the page

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jira Admin May 2, 2013

Not quite sure how or why, but a few days after this feature had been disabled, we were - once again - able to connect to our JIRA instance from an external web site... I am therefore closing the question

2 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2013

Hi Roberto,

I noticed you've tagged this as OnDemand - if that is the case, this should never have worked, and is not an option with OnDemand. The only other option for authentication (other than directly through the login page for JIRA) is by integrating with a Google Apps domain.

Best,

-dave

0 votes
Jira Admin May 2, 2013

Not quite sure how or why, but a few days after this feature had been disabled, we were - once again - able to connect to our JIRA instance from an external web site...

Dhavval Aarya July 9, 2019

Hi @Jira Admin ,

I am interested in the same solution, can you please share, how did you implement this?

Best,

Dhavval

Suggest an answer