Login-box is cut / not completly visible

Dirk Pörschke March 24, 2015

Hi everybody,

on the login-site of our Jira-installation we noticed that the Login-box isn't completly displayed in all browsers. Please have a look at the screenshot:

login.jpg

As you can see the box on the right side is cut so that the users are unable to see and click the login button and the text below the password-field. The problem occurs in Firefox (current version: 36.0.4)  and Google Chrome (current Version 41). Internet Explorer is fine.

How can we fix this?

Kind regards

Dirk

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Pörschke March 31, 2015

It turned out that the problem is solved with the new JIRA version 6.4. I upgraded our jira-installation and the problem does not appear anymore. The only thing I do not understand is that my revers-proxy configuration is now no longer working... why can't things be easy.. :/

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2015

Hi Dirk,

Are you aware of any customization against your JIRA instance? Like CSS, Javascript? The fact that the problem happens only in Firefox and Chrome might lead us to think that there's something else there.
Also does this happen in different computers? If yes, the browsers are the same?

Cheers,
WZ

Suggest an answer