Login ERROR - ORA 00001

Vickey Lepcha June 24, 2016

After I sync my AD with JIRA and login - I get the following error ;

aused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:Membership][lowerChildName,lepchav][membershipType,GROUP_USER][parentName,CO-ITâTCS Shared Documents][childName,lepchav][directoryId,10300][id,330461][childId,46463][lowerParentName,co-itâtcs shared documents][parentId,38572] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO cwd_membership (ID, parent_id, child_id, membership_type, group_type, parent_name, lower_parent_name, child_name, lower_child_name, directory_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (ORA-00001: unique constraint (JIRA.UK_MEM_PARENT_CHILD_TYPE) violated
))

And this resolves after I bounce my JIRA and login - why does it happen after every AD sync

1 answer

0 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2016

Probably because of the weird character in "CO-ITâTCS". Have seen similar issues when none standard (a-z) chars are used. If you can change it without breaking anything else i would attempt renaming it and trying the sync again.

Suggest an answer