Log Work with Tempo plugin

Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2019

Hello everyone,

quick info: When someone log work , puts the time in "From" & "To" fields, by default the plugin auto completes the Worked & the Billable fields. 

2019-02-05 15_51_19-[COH-582] 1 - JIRA TEST.png

In my case i want to have something like in the picture. The issue is a bug-task, and i want to log only the time that i work... so by default the plugin should not auto complete the Billable field.

1. Is that possible?
  2. Or this is an global plugin fuction?

Best regards

CM

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user February 5, 2019

Hi @Christos Moysiadis,

It is possible to turn off the billable hours field, see the documentation. You will need to be a Tempo Administrator or seek out your Tempo Admin to implement this change.

Hope this helps

Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2019

Hello @[deleted],

and thank you for your quick reply .

So , as i see this configuration is global!

And this means , if i understand right , that if i disable this config then it will not be available for all the projects and issue type!

There is no seperation , in projects and issue types right?!

Best regards 

Deleted user February 6, 2019

Hi @Christos Moysiadis,

As far as I am aware that is correct. 

If you would like to submit a change request to the product you can via Tempo's Jira Service Desk.

Christos Moysiadis
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2019

Hi @[deleted],

Thank you again for your time and knowledge! 

Best regards 

CM

Suggest an answer