Log Work option not coming under More Tab in Issue screen?

Nageswarara Rao August 22, 2013

Hi,

I m Working JIRA6.0.5 version. I have a problem that i m unable see the Log Work option under the More tab in Issue Screen

I cross check the permission scheme and granted " Work On Issue " permission for the Groups and also activated Time Tracking condition. Still i m unable to see the Log Work option.

Can any one help me on this issue.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kapil Bolli
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2013

Hi Nageswarara,

Under Field Configuration for the project, check if Time Tracking field is hidden.

-Kapil

Nageswarara Rao August 22, 2013

Thanks Kapil , Now it is working..

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2013

check "Work On Issues" of Time Tracking Permissions in permission scheme of that project

0 votes
Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2013

In the Admin Section, Log Work must be enabled (i.e Under Admin Time Tracking - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Time+Tracking)

0 votes
Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2013

Can you check if you are part of that Group

Suggest an answer