Locations of the data centers for Ondemand

iribe May 5, 2012

Hello,

We are looking for using Ondemand solution for the full suite of Atlassian.

For legal and export control reason, we need to know what are the various possible locations of the datacenters that will host our data. Our preference will be to rely on an European data center.

Can you please give me more details ?

Thks for your support

JMi

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2017

As announced at the last Atlassian Summit, a first European data-center (located in Ireland) is now available.

For more details and to Sign-up for our public beta offering you can click on This Link

Best Regards,
Dario
Atlassian Cloud Support

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2015

The page Azwandi mentioned has been moved to:

Anne Brock April 13, 2017

That doesn't say where the data centers are though; in what countries, i.e is there one in Canada?

Dan Wilson April 25, 2017

I checked with Charlie - Atlassian does not have a data center in Canada.

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2012

Currently, Atlassian OnDemand data is hosted in the USA, as per http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/About+Your+Data.

In the meantime, you might want to keep an eye on https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/JST-3635.

Troels Oxenvad October 9, 2014

Any news on this issue? We would lik eto buy in on the OnDemand platform, but national regulations require that personal data (such as social sequrity numbers) is stored on European servers, why we would be forced to use the Jira Server solution instead... I think this must be a major issue for just about any customer thorughout Europe...

Suggest an answer