Local host

kA November 17, 2013

Hi friends,

I have installed the local host by sdk-installer-4.2.9. Last few days it is works fine and Day before yesterday, i installed the cofluence.Both of them works fine but today JIRA does not connect in the local host:8080 and confluence works fine in local host:8090.When i am trying to connect it is show the following issue.How can i recover from that please provide the solution to me.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik A.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

could you check the port number in your <...>\Atlassian\JIRA\conf\server.xml file.

if still same, could you post log details.

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2013

You need to read your log to find out what Jira is doing.

It's failed for a specific reason, but we can't possibly guess what it is, let alone fix it from "unable to connect". Could be anything from that information - bugs, memory issues, microscopic penguins chewing bits of your computer, dodgy plugins, overheating...

0 votes
kA November 20, 2013

Hi friends,

Here i attached the log file please check and say how can i resolve the issue.

(log.txt)

Thanks,

Karthik A.

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2013

Try deleting the .osgi-plugins, bundled-plugins directory located under <JIRA_HOME>/plugins/ in order to re-extract the plugins on jira startup.

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2013

Also Jira is Locked can happen by different causes

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/JIRA+is+Locked for more info.

0 votes
kA November 20, 2013

Hi Jannu,

Can you please say where i can find the log details. Because the port numbers are same.

Thanks,

Karthik A

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2013

check for <...>\Atlassian\JIRA\logs\jira241212102044-stdout.2013-11-18 kind of file.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2013

Have you tried turning it off and on again :-)

I mean, are both processes running?

Suggest an answer