Live Fields lfRestrictSelectOptions on "components" and "affectedVersions" has no effect

Mark Lukoyanichev August 27, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to restric selection of "components" and "affectedVersions" fields with no effect. It seems that something is getting stuck after execution of this function on these fields. The restriction do work on priority field at the same code.

lfSet("affectedVersions", {"CHIP-A1-23"}); // WORKS
lfRestrictSelectOptions("priority", {"Major", "Minor"}); // WORKS
lfRestrictSelectOptions("components", {"CHIP-A3","CHIP-A2"}); // STUCK
lfShowFieldMessage("priority", "Priority changed", "INFO"); // Never happens

What am I doing wrong?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexandru_Iacob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

I have resolved the problem. The fix will be availabe in the next release of JJupin, scheduled for late Sept / early Oct 2013.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Great!

Thank you for the fast response!

Alexandru_Iacob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Please let me know what Jira version you are using, and I will attach the proper snapshot obr for JJupin on http://bugs.kepler-rominfo.com/browse/IMJ-73, containing the fix for the problem.

Jira version 6.0.1

I can confirm that the bugfix works!

0 votes
Alexandru_Iacob
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2013

Hi Mark,

I have opened a bug on http://bugs.kepler-rominfo.com/browse/IMJ-73 on this matter.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Suggest an answer