List view - Columns are not veiwable

Suma Pralhad Kustagi May 24, 2022

Hi,

In list view ,user seems not be able to view columns like Issue type, Status and some other fields. I have checked the project permission and user role as well. Can anyone et me know what is being missed.

Regards,
Suma

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

This is what user sees in their screen.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alberto Salvante
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

Hi Suma,

each user have to customize the columns he sees in the "search for issues".

You have to click on the columns button in the right top of the page, and then you can add or remove the issue fileds you want to display.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 11.00.51.png

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alberto

@Alberto Salvante same has been verified but seems the Issue Type is not visible from drop down.

Alberto Salvante
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

Hi @Suma Pralhad Kustagi ,

can you please attach a screenshot? Thank you

Alberto

Please find the screenshotissue type.PNG

Alberto Salvante
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2022

Can you please try to type it in your language?

Requested the user to share in English language preference, awaiting for the response. I will share the snapshot once shared with me.

Alberto Salvante
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2022

@Suma Pralhad Kustagi ,

can you please accept my answer?

Thank you!

Suma Pralhad Kustagi May 27, 2022

@Alberto Salvante   After the language preference got changed to English the columns are viewable. Does it varies if the preferred language gets changed from English ?? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events