List of project for a project lead

Abhijit Mandal December 26, 2013

Hello,

can any one please help me in getting the list of all the projects for a particular project Lead.

i want to write a java program and use some rest api to fetch all the projects for a particular Lead.

Is there any rest api ?

Thanks in advance.......

Abhijit Mandal

3 answers

3 votes
jbeg October 15, 2019

About 6 years later, still no native way to search the Jira Project list by project lead? ... why do i always have to pay hundreds of dollars for a plugin to get the simplest and basic of features?

2 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 26, 2013

Hi Abhijit

Regarding on this requirement, currently it is not possible yet however there is already an improvement request being raised in here:

Please feel free to vote on it to increase its popularity and add yourself as watcher in order to receive any latest updates from the developer and feedback from other user that is facing the same issue.

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 26, 2013

project in projectsLeadByUser()

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2013

JIRA Command Line Interface has getProjectList which can filter the list by lead (requires release 3.8). Otherwise, you will need to use the REST API to get the list of all projects, make a separate request to get the project info for each project to get the lead, and then select or not depending on the match.

Ref: https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/#d2e4094

Suggest an answer