List of issues dissappears after issue modification

Nicolas Gallant August 12, 2014

Hi,

my list of issues dissapears and I get the "No issues were found to match your search" message after any type of modification in an issue (start progression, for example)

• From any dashboard, click on Issue menu, select "My open issues" in Favorite filters.
  • Make any change in an issue
  • Right after the modification is commited, the "No issues were found to match your search2 appears.

The same happens with the "Reported by Me" filter. But not with custom filters...

Please help !

Thanks !

3 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Gallant January 29, 2015

This problem is still happening ? any toughts ?

0 votes
Nicolas Gallant August 13, 2014

I'm not changing any data that drops things out of the filter results.

For example : select "My open issues", I have 106 results. In "Detail View", I take the first one, add a comment "test" and delete it immediately after.

The "No issues were found to match your search" message appears.

I'm in version 6.1.2

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2014

Exactly the detail I was looking for. You are absolutely right, this is totally incorrect behaviour. I've never seen it do that before, so I'm wondering if you have any warnings or errors in your logs happening when you repeat this test. Also, is it consistent? Happens repeatedly every time you edit issues from a filter?

Nicolas Gallant August 13, 2014

It is consistent.

Users told me that this is something that happens every time (and this is what I see too), but it was not happening something like a week ago.

This behaviour is only happening with the two built-in queries : My open Issues and Reported by Me.

I am looking to grab the logs as soon as the IT team respond.

Thanks for your help !

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2015

Nothing new from me, I'd be curious to see what the logs say, but I think you might want to take this to Atlassian support - it really does sound broken.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2014

If you're changing data that drops things out of the filter results, this will happen.

I think you need to be specific about the modifications you are making and exactly what the filter is...

Suggest an answer