List favourite filter list

Grant Donovan October 24, 2017

Is there a way to get a list of all the filters I have made my favourite, I wanted to see a list in my browser

Thanks

Grant

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

Hi Grant,

here you get your list:

http://<your-jira-url>/secure/ManageFilters.jspa?filterView=favourites

I did try that one, but with the recent cloud 'improvements' it now redirects to

/secure/ManageFilters.jspa?page=1&selectedGroup=anything&selectedProject=anything&selectedRole=anything&selectedType=anyone

Thanks

Grant

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

Ah, ok. You didn't mention, that you're using Cloud.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2017

Using this URL:

https://<your-jira>.atlassian.net/secure/ManageFilters.jspa?page=1&selectedGroup=anything&selectedProject=anything&selectedRole=anything&selectedType=anyone&sortKey=favourite&sortOrder=DESC

you get a list with the favourite filters first

Maybe this helps.

Great, I can live with that

Thanks

Grant

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2017

You're welcome 

0 votes
Konstantin Kunevich October 1, 2020

There is an easier option - navigate the menu Issues->Manage Filters.

Micheal Planck September 11, 2023

I don't have that option. I am using Jira Work Management and there is no Manage Filters anywhere on the Issues screen.

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2017

There is a Gadget which can do this.

Add a gadget "Favourite Filters" on a dashboard.

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2017

Suggest an answer