It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

List and count Attachments per datarecord?

We use a Jira server solution in our business. If I upload several hundred files, I would be interested to know how many files I uploaded per day.

The only way I can see how many records I've updated is by using a "Last updated" filter and the time ("in the last 24 hours").
But I want to have a filter where you can see how many attachments I have uploaded or exactly how many attachments a record has. Respect a filter that displays all attachments from a record list. How do I do that or is there a plugin that can do that?

LG Andreas

1 answer

Hi @Andreas Volkart

As per my knowledge ,  out of the box you can't get this data using filters.

You can try using SQL queries. Attachment data available in the table called "fileattachment".

This table has issueid,author,created details. You can get the required info from this table.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

334 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you