List JIRA Projects with FishEye/Crucible Project Links

Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

Hi,

Is it possible (via the UI, APIs or database) to list all projects in a JIRA 4.4.4 instance that have project links to FishEye / Crucible with details of each of those links for each JIRA project?

I need to migrate a FishEye / Crucible instance to another server and wanted to generate a list of all the JIRA projects that are currently linked to that FishEye / Crucible instance, with details of the repos they are linked to, so I can check that they're all still linked after the migration.

I know that if I relocate the application link rather than delete and recreate things shoud be preserved automagically, but a list of existing links would be useful as a backup / sanity check :-)

I can't see anything in the UI that lists all project links other than checking each JIRA project one by one and I'm struggling to find where the info is stored in the database.

Cheers,

Andrew.

3 answers

0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2012
Hi Simon, I got a reasonable way with this, but then got side tracked. Will pick it up again when I get chance and post here. Cheers, Andrew.
0 votes
SimonS
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2012

Hey Andrew,

Were you able to figure out the solution from the linked question?

Let us know the answer here, if you found one. There isn't a way to do this through the UI, so its likely you'll have to cobble something together with some REST calls.

0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2012

Suggest an answer