Links not working for some Chrome users

Derek Spicer September 24, 2012

I have numerous users with Chrome 21/22 on Mac that started having issues with all links (all types, including buttons at top of issues and some navigation). Some users are fine. I am working to get more info and find similarities between the people having issues, but at this point we haven't found anything. We have even tried reinstalling Chrome and that has not helped. Anyone with ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Derek Spicer September 25, 2012

Nevermind on this. Internal issue.

0 votes
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

Have the users having issues cleared their JIRA cookies and tried accessing/using again to see if the issues remain? I'm not yet heard of users in our community regarding Chrome and Mac (we have plenty!)...but, the update to JOD just occurred this week...so, I may not have started to hear issues just yet.

Derek Spicer September 25, 2012

Nevermind....this was a very cruel prank played on me since I just got back from vacation. :-) They wrote an extension that disabled everything. Not nice.

Suggest an answer