Links Hierarchy for JIRA Cloud add-on

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2017

Has anyone been able to successfully run the free trial for this add-on? I got it installed but I can't get it licensed. It runs through the licensing process on the Manage Add-ons page but when I look at an issue, it says there's no license. I sent an email to the developer but I figured I would ask here also in case there's a trick I am missing. 

Thx.

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2017

Depending on when you installed it there may have been something funny with the licensing system. While waiting for better answers, I would suggest you completely uninstall and re-install the add-on to see if it helps.

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2017

Thanks but I tried that and it didn't work. There's something going on with my instance. I was able to successfully install and license this same add-on on a different cloud instance and a server instance the same day. I've got a support ticket in. 

Suggest an answer