• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Linking applications to specific Jira instances and boards?

I have 6 Jira instances, 3 on prem and 3 on cloud!

I like to know how can I link applications to specific Jira instances and boards so that all vulnerabilities for that application go to the correct team to remediate? 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Richard Mathews

welcome to the Atlassian community.

I'd like to ask you to explain in a bit more detail what you want to achieve. I can see some different directions here:

• Application linking
    You can create application links between your Jira instances so that you can use issue links to link related issues together.
  • Issue Syncing
    With marketplace apps you can synchronize issues between Jira projects across your different Jira instances
  • and maybe some more depending on your needs

Can you be a bit more specific what you mean with "vulnerabilities for that application go to the correct team to remediate"?

I have the feeling that your question may go in another direction - so an additional explanation would make it easier to give you a good advice.

Cheers,
Matthias.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you