Linking a field to the options of a drop-down menu

Anatoly Klebanov September 27, 2013

Is it possible to link a field, such as Component, to the options of a drop-down menu. For instance, for field Component and drop-down menu SubModule:

If Component A is selected, then Options A, B, and C are available in the SubModule drop-down menu.

If Component B is selected, then Options D, E, and F are available in the SubModule drop-down menu.

How can I achieve this function?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2013
0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2013
Anatoly Klebanov September 29, 2013

Thank you for your prompt reponse. I am now trying to install the behaviours plugin, but I cannot seem to find it in the Atlassian Marketplace for JIRA. Am I looking in the right place?

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2013

using component we can't achive but using cascading custom field you can achive this.

Suggest an answer