Linking Subtasks does not work

Louis van Breda January 7, 2012

Hello,

I just defined a project in jira5rc2 for the firsttime and discovered a couple of problems within hours:

1) linking of subtasks does not work

2) create issue sometimes fails

3) grantt chart plugin does not seems to work

This is major of course but since it is not 5RC2 I made the prio minor

Never the less I hope to see a workable version of jira 5 soon.

Below this intro some info

Sincerely,

Louis

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.DefaultIssueLinkTypeManager is defined: Unsatisfied dependency of type class com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.DefaultIssueLinkTypeManager : expected at least 1 matching bean

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:613)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:622)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:584)

... 144 more

-------------------------

Create issue {status-code500,Can not deserialize instance of java util ArrayList out of Value_String

CoyoteInputStream@4c373e56; Line: 1, column: 22

1 answer

0 votes
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2012

Louis, for problems like (1) and (2) it would help if you could tell a) what were your actions; b) what was the expected result; c) what is the observed result. A screenshot is nice. The exception trace is not enough, and it's not complete.

As for problem (3) it is not JIRA 5 problem, but a plugin problem - I would address it to the plugin support, althought they may catch your question here.

Cheers,
Igor

Suggest an answer