Link one dashboard to another dashboard

Peter Fitzpatrick January 24, 2018

I have a dashboard that provides overall statistics for all projects in 2018.

Is it possible to have a link from my overall dashboard to an individual project dashboard.

Currently the existing link(s) only opens a list of issues for the selected project

2 answers

0 votes

Tried to reply to your suggestion Mikhail, but that doesn't appear to work for me (reply button not enabled)

Thanks for your quick reply Mikhail, will try your suggestion and provide feedback on my results.

Ideally, on my overview dashboard (all projects) would allow me to drill down to the individual project dashboard.

Regards

Peter

0 votes
Mikhail_Kopylov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Hi, Peter,

did you try Introduction Gadget? It can store any custom text, including link to other dashboard.

Thanks for your quick reply Mikhail, will try your suggestion and provide feedback on my results.

Ideally, on my overview dashboard (all projects) would allow me to drill down to the individual project dashboard.

Regards

Peter

Peter Fitzpatrick February 19, 2018

That suggestion works partially for me since the Introduction gadget can only be used once and is not dynamic

Suggest an answer