Link Crucible to Jira witch OAuth

Patrick Weber April 29, 2014

I try to link Jira with Crucible with OAuth, but when I try to configure the Application link at the crucible site for incoming Authentication I see a message that jira

"is not registered as a consumer and cannot make request into" crucible.

The outgoing Authentication was successfully configured.

any help is welcome,

kind regards,

Patrick

Jira version 6.2, Crucible 3.4.0

2 answers

0 votes
Patrick Weber April 29, 2014

Hi Nick,

thanks for your reply. Yes I'm admin on booth ends.

In Jira I have an issue with the application link for outgoing authentication. It is not configured and if I want to enable, I get a 500 error site (java.lang.NullPointerException)

Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2014

Ok, that doesn't sound good.

Did you try deleting the link from both ends and recreating it, starting in JIRA?

If you are still having issues, then can you please post the stack trace from the logs for the NullPointerException, either here, or raise a Support Request in the JIRA project ?

0 votes
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2014

Are you an admin on both JIRA and Crucible ?

Can you go to the Application Link settings in JIRA and ensure the Outgoing Auth to Crucible is correctly enabled.

If you are still having issues, removing the link from both sides (JIRA and Crucible) and starting anew should help.

Suggest an answer