Limit Service Desk users to certain projects (cloud)

Terri Edney May 6, 2016

We are using JIRA Service Desk in the Cloud. I want to have multiple projects. I want to restrict the service desk users (not customers) to be able to view and work issues from one project, then have another group of service desk users who work on another project, etc. I have found documentation on how to do this, but it seems to apply only to on-premise JIRA and not JIRA Cloud. Is this possible, and if so, what documentation am I missing? Thanks. 

2 answers

1 vote
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2016

You can just add the agents to the service desk team role on each of the projects.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2016

The only difference is that User Management is in Site Administration rather than being something you control inside of JIRA itself.

Suggest an answer